- 03-15-2014, 10:45 PM #2
What device do you have? It just seems like a switch to turn Wi-Fi on or off. If you don't need Wi-Fi on all the time, you might save a little battery by turning it off. Also review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
Edit--sorry, when I wrote the above, I actually didn't see the lower part of that image on the AC app. It'd still help to know what device it is.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-17-2014, 12:25 AM #4
Re: Unknown Wifi Setting?
If you don't have a solid wifi signal, the phone will keep searching for one, and that eats a lot of battery. If you want wifi turned off after a certain amount of time (the picture says after 2 minutes of non-use), just turn it off manually when you're not using it.
- By trunker1 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 9Last Post: 12-01-2016, 03:06 PM
- By FSchmitthammer in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 11-29-2014, 05:31 PM
- By c2oncpr in forum HTC VividReplies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2014, 04:33 AM
- By Atranox in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 04:29 PM
- By techie5 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2014, 08:59 PM