- 11 Posts
Subject: No Subject
Whenever I send an MMS, the person who receives my text gets a line that says "no subject" first then my message starts on the next line. I think the "no subject" line is very unnecessary and I would like to remove it from my MMS. Is there a way I can get my MMS to stop saying "no subject" when being sent? The "no subject" line doesn't appear on my phone it only appears on the persons phone who im sending the MMS too. I attached a photo of what I mean.
- By trunker1 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2015, 09:38 AM
- By FlatbushPush718 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2014, 05:27 PM
- By DesertHawk in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2014, 09:35 AM
- By Faisal Irfan Yar Khan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 10:18 AM
- By glitchgod in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 08:45 AM