- 03-16-2014, 11:06 PM #2
Re: RCA 7-inch tablet screen replacement
I used to own cellphone stores that did repairs. When I hired a new tech, I'd give him a phone that was useless except as scrap and a burned out screen and let him replace the screen. With most people it took 4 or 5 screens, at least, before they didn't break something else while replacing the screen. So I always recommend that you bring the tab to a shop and pay them to replace it.
Or you'll be back here asking why the screen is all purple. Then after you "fix" that you'll be back asking why the power switch isn't working. Eventually you'll end up at a repair shop, paying for a few days labor to find all the things you broke, then paying to fix them, then paying for a screen replacement.
It's almost always cheaper to not do it yourself when it comes to hardware repairs on cellphones and tablets.
But if you're still determined, look on Youtube. There are loads of "screen replacement" tutorial videos. Most of them are pretty good. But they're still not experience. Your fingers don't develop "muscle memory" watching a video.
- 05-06-2014, 12:06 PM #3
- 06-26-2014, 11:04 PM #4
- 06-26-2014, 11:05 PM #5
- By DrJim2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2014, 10:57 AM
- By Capt19 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2014, 09:41 AM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2014, 05:21 AM
- By RionDunn in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:20 AM
- By frenzy757 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 08:14 AM