Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default RCA 7-inch tablet screen replacement

Hello all,

I have a 7 in rca tablet, with a busted screen. I found a replacement. My question is where can I find repair guides on how to replace one? Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Global Posts
    6,108 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Default Re: RCA 7-inch tablet screen replacement

I used to own cellphone stores that did repairs. When I hired a new tech, I'd give him a phone that was useless except as scrap and a burned out screen and let him replace the screen. With most people it took 4 or 5 screens, at least, before they didn't break something else while replacing the screen. So I always recommend that you bring the tab to a shop and pay them to replace it.

Or you'll be back here asking why the screen is all purple. Then after you "fix" that you'll be back asking why the power switch isn't working. Eventually you'll end up at a repair shop, paying for a few days labor to find all the things you broke, then paying to fix them, then paying for a screen replacement.

It's almost always cheaper to not do it yourself when it comes to hardware repairs on cellphones and tablets.

But if you're still determined, look on Youtube. There are loads of "screen replacement" tutorial videos. Most of them are pretty good. But they're still not experience. Your fingers don't develop "muscle memory" watching a video.

i had the same issue and found a video on youtube and i replaced it myself now it looks and works fine.

the same thing happens to me i have 3 cracks and i cant seen to get any affects when i touch it i mean like do anyone know how to fix it i want to fix it myself plz someone!i need my tablet bck~

whats the name of it call plz tell meh