Internal Storage issue
After rooting my phone and using an app called "GL to SD" I am unable to access internal storage, I even did a factory reset and that didn't fix it. Someone suggested I should reinstall that app and use some restore function however I'm unable to install/download apps unless I have .apk file, so I was wondering if someone has some method to get this apk https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....slf.ListglApp and give it to me.
Last edited by Nepherius Alex; 03-17-2014 at 04:14 AM.
- 03-18-2014, 08:43 AM #3
Re: Internal Storage issue
People who have not rooted their device probably don't want to, so can't extract that .apk file for you.
People who have rooted their device don't want to install GL to SD, so can't extract that .apk file for you either.
Only people who have GL to SD installed can extract the .apk file for you. That's like fishing in the ocean for one particular fish.
- By mmostafaei in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 03-22-2014, 12:47 AM
- By kaka1990 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:08 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2014, 04:17 AM
- By minicpst in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 03:28 PM
- By Beni Mahboob in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:21 AM