- 03-17-2014, 06:58 PM #2
Welcome to Android Central! Each app will usually have a setting for its notifications--open Twitter, and the open its menu to look for the notifications setting. If it's unchecked, then check it.
The other place you can look is in System Settings>Apps, and select Twitter. Make sure the checkbox for Notifications is checked there as well.
- By Alef in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 18Last Post: 10-13-2014, 04:53 AM
- By limoman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:30 PM
- By jondominique in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:38 AM
- By techie5 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:39 PM
- By tmann202 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2014, 03:18 PM