Totally non-intrusive blacklist

horizon981

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for a solution to a problem unique to my case. There are while list and black list apps but I'm sure none of them serves my purpose.

I'd like to block a few people, but without being rude and without having any notification that they called. What I mean is, they should hear the ring when they call me, but I should get neither vibration nor visual feedback (the usual pick up / hang up screen) nor any notification (irrespective of which mode I'm in). The call should be logged, though, so that I can check it in leisure.

Is there a solution that doesn't involve having to learn Android development? :(

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
The app Call Blocker Gold might help you. There are a number of customization I don't remember them all but it may serve your purpose.

Deb from my Note 3

horizon981

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
The app Call Blocker Gold might help you. There are a number of customization I don't remember them all but it may serve your purpose.
Thanks, I checked out its Play page. It has a mode called "Silence Phone" while blocking, but I'm not sure if it is able to turn off screen as well. It says it "mutes" the incoming call. What does that mean?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have mine set to go to voicemail without any notification in the notification bar. I'm sorry I don't know what mute for this means. You could download the trial version and test it yourself I believe.

Deb from my Note 3

horizon981

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
With a heavy heart I announce that this did not solve my problem. The Silence mode does just that -- silence. I could still see the screen lighting up. :(

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
With a heavy heart I announce that this did not solve my problem. The Silence mode does just that -- silence. I could still see the screen lighting up. :(

You could try 1) not looking at your device..., 2) turning it upside down, 3) sticking it in your pocket, or 4) manipulating notifications with e.g. the free app DynamicNotifications.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci