Totally non-intrusive blacklist
I'm looking for a solution to a problem unique to my case. There are while list and black list apps but I'm sure none of them serves my purpose.
I'd like to block a few people, but without being rude and without having any notification that they called. What I mean is, they should hear the ring when they call me, but I should get neither vibration nor visual feedback (the usual pick up / hang up screen) nor any notification (irrespective of which mode I'm in). The call should be logged, though, so that I can check it in leisure.
Is there a solution that doesn't involve having to learn Android development?
- 03-17-2014, 11:41 PM #2
- 03-17-2014, 11:59 PM #4
Re: Totally non-intrusive blacklist
I have mine set to go to voicemail without any notification in the notification bar. I'm sorry I don't know what mute for this means. You could download the trial version and test it yourself I believe.
Deb from my Note 3Deb
Save a life & make your life better.
Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
- 03-18-2014, 12:47 AM #6
- 03-18-2014, 07:45 AM #8
- By atifm1 in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:38 PM
- By FSchmitthammer in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 11-29-2014, 04:31 PM
- By cgxiaoyu in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2014, 06:03 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:57 AM
- By Still Mostly Harmless in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2014, 05:14 PM