- 2 Posts
found my Sony Tipo after a a few weeks in damp grass
I "lost" my phone about 2 weeks ago and found it 3 days ago sitting at the side of my hut. It has been sitting in rain/damp weather.
It is a Sony Tipo.
I popped it into a bowl of rice in a warm cupboard for 3 days and it powers on and works fine but there is one problem.
I can't press down/wait for the vibration/move widget. Not sure how else to describe it. I can single click but can't drag/swipe very well.
Does anyone know if I can fix this?
Hope for some help. thanks!
- 2 Posts
Re: found my Sony Tipo after a a few weeks in damp grass
Out of interest I just fixed this. It wasn't the water damage but the Tipo had to have a patch installed to fix the super laggy screen. I obviously forgot to reinstall it after I reset the phone.
TIPO TOUCHSCREEN FIX PATCH HERE - Support forum
In case anyone else ever has this problem.
- 03-18-2014, 09:56 AM #3
- By Ess 069 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2014, 02:19 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2014, 06:51 PM
- By plainman007 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 01:31 PM
- By anthobkk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 12:40 PM
- By daptone in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:47 AM