- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S2 can't send SMS using 3rd Party Software
Hello all, I am new to the forums and I have a problem with my phone... I have Samsung Galaxy S2 (Korean Version) I am able to send SMS through the stock App, however it is only limited to 80 characters. Typing anything over 80 will convert it to MMS. I was told that there is no way to bypass this limitation in the Korean Version of the phone and I was adviced to use 3rd party software (to reach 160 character limit per text) such as Go SMS Pro or Handcent SMS. I have tried both, each at a separate time. Using both apps, I was able to receive SMS without problems however I wasn't able to send SMS. Right after pressing send, a notification appears every time saying that the sending has failed. Is there a way to fix this?
I just want to be able to compose SMS with 160-character limit per text. If there are any other solutions, please let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated, thank you!
- By cybersa in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:52 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2014, 05:10 PM
- By OG_Swifty in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2014, 01:19 PM
- By 1dtb in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:03 AM
- By JODIEJOHN in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:04 AM