Note 3 for Metro PCS, can't seem to make it work!
Hi, I just bought a note 3 Verizon version (N900V) inputted a SIM card from Metro PCS and nothing happened, it just said something about it being a non verizon sim. How can I activate the Metro PCS sim to work with this phone? Do I have to take it to a specialist? Help please!
PS. I was told to do "Power Cycle it"? <-- what is that?
- By Profaniter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-23-2014, 05:47 PM
- By waz ahmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 03-29-2014, 09:35 AM
- By jcassell1 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 05:39 PM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 08:00 PM
- By Bruce Bolduc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 04:59 PM