"Messages isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" I keep getting this message whenever I open the messaging stock app. I had GO SMS Pro and it started giving me the same problem so I uninstalled it, however I cannot even use the stock messaging app either. Anyone know how to fix this? I found another post with instructions to delete the cache off all SMS apps which I tried and I even deleted the data but neither worked. I tried installing other SMS apps as well yet they give me the same problem, they open and freeze.
    03-18-2014 09:30 PM
    "Messages isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" I keep getting this message whenever I open the messaging stock app. I had GO SMS Pro and it started giving me the same problem so I uninstalled it, however I cannot even use the stock messaging app either. Anyone know how to fix this? I found another post with instructions to delete the cache off all SMS apps which I tried and I even deleted the data but neither worked. I tried installing other SMS apps as well yet they give me the same problem, they open and freeze.
    I was going to recommend clearing the cache as well. Try a full reboot.
    I was going to recommend clearing the cache as well. Try a full reboot.
    03-18-2014 10:30 PM