- 1 Posts
"Messages isn't responding. Do you want to close it?"
"Messages isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" I keep getting this message whenever I open the messaging stock app. I had GO SMS Pro and it started giving me the same problem so I uninstalled it, however I cannot even use the stock messaging app either. Anyone know how to fix this? I found another post with instructions to delete the cache off all SMS apps which I tried and I even deleted the data but neither worked. I tried installing other SMS apps as well yet they give me the same problem, they open and freeze.
- 03-18-2014, 10:30 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html
- By shmotog in forum Moto GReplies: 19Last Post: 07-16-2014, 07:59 PM
- By StayingAlert in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2014, 01:35 PM
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2014, 09:09 AM
- By Aaron Elliott in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2014, 06:52 PM
- By StanWiz in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:45 PM