Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default "Messages isn't responding. Do you want to close it?"

"Messages isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" I keep getting this message whenever I open the messaging stock app. I had GO SMS Pro and it started giving me the same problem so I uninstalled it, however I cannot even use the stock messaging app either. Anyone know how to fix this? I found another post with instructions to delete the cache off all SMS apps which I tried and I even deleted the data but neither worked. I tried installing other SMS apps as well yet they give me the same problem, they open and freeze.

Global Posts
    3,766 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Default Re: "Messages isn't responding. Do you want to close it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Renso Rodriguez View Post
    "Messages isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" I keep getting this message whenever I open the messaging stock app. I had GO SMS Pro and it started giving me the same problem so I uninstalled it, however I cannot even use the stock messaging app either. Anyone know how to fix this? I found another post with instructions to delete the cache off all SMS apps which I tried and I even deleted the data but neither worked. I tried installing other SMS apps as well yet they give me the same problem, they open and freeze.
    I was going to recommend clearing the cache as well. Try a full reboot.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html