"Messages isn't responding. Do you want to close it?"

Renso Rodriguez

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
"Messages isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" I keep getting this message whenever I open the messaging stock app. I had GO SMS Pro and it started giving me the same problem so I uninstalled it, however I cannot even use the stock messaging app either. Anyone know how to fix this? I found another post with instructions to delete the cache off all SMS apps which I tried and I even deleted the data but neither worked. I tried installing other SMS apps as well yet they give me the same problem, they open and freeze.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
"Messages isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" I keep getting this message whenever I open the messaging stock app. I had GO SMS Pro and it started giving me the same problem so I uninstalled it, however I cannot even use the stock messaging app either. Anyone know how to fix this? I found another post with instructions to delete the cache off all SMS apps which I tried and I even deleted the data but neither worked. I tried installing other SMS apps as well yet they give me the same problem, they open and freeze.

I was going to recommend clearing the cache as well. Try a full reboot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy