- 1 Posts
URGENT HELP PLS!!! gallery overwrites original photo after editing
Today I edited our best click using NEXUS 5 then did some editing using gallery editor but after saving it I found strange that my original photo overridden.
1) how I can get back my original photo, may be there is a location in the phone which I don't know.
2) how to change the settings to ask before overriding in gallery editor?
Thanks in advance
- 03-20-2014, 12:49 AM #2
Re: URGENT HELP PLS!!! gallery overwrites original photo after editing
Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the Gallery app, or the Photos app that is associated with Google+?
If you use the Photos app to edit and then save, it will clearly show that you still have the unedited original photo available, along with the new edited photo.
If you use the Gallery app, editing and saving a photo might make it look like the original photo is gone, but the original is still accessible. You just have to select the edited photo, then edit it again. You'll find that you can reverse changes like cropping and filters (which is what I tested out).
- By zkk2314 in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2015, 10:15 AM
- By Marvin-13 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 20Last Post: 07-04-2015, 08:31 PM
- By logicalstatus1 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Kendra McClelland in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 10:38 PM
- By QatarHero in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2014, 10:10 PM