- 1 Posts
"Sign into Wi-Fi network" Message won't go away
I have the Galaxy S3 mini. I keep getting the notifiation to "Sign into Wi-Fi network"
Sometimes my phone is connected to wifi and other times it is on 4G.
I know this is a phone issue and not a network issue because it happens to me when I am at home and at work, I connect the the wireless router in both places.
I select it and it brings me to the web.
Any suggestions on how to stop getting this notification and why this is happening?
- 03-23-2014, 10:05 AM #2
Re: "Sign into Wi-Fi network" Message won't go away
Yes, you can surf the web without signing in to WiFi, but then you will be surfing the web via a mobile network. That is the slowest and most expensive connection. You obviously don't want that when you're at home, at work, or in a WiFi hotspot elsewhere.
- By int_architect in forum Samsung Gear FitReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:22 PM
- By Jimmie Moreland in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 03-23-2014, 04:27 AM
- By LillKakaN in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2014, 06:47 PM
- By spthomas in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:53 PM
- By pleitter in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 10:55 AM