- 5 Posts
frustrated with iMessages
I switched from iPhone to Android about a year ago and have been struggling with missing iMessage texts. I have no idea why texts still continue to go to my iMessage account with apple. I've turned off iMessage with my apple account before and yet texts from iPhone users have once again begun sending to my my account. Strangely my old iPhone is no longer connected to my cell phone carrier and yet texts still go to my Dad's phone for whatever reason (he may be using the same apple account). Has anyone had an issue with this before? I hate apple so much for this and the worst thing is that I don't even use their phone anymore.
- 03-20-2014, 04:23 PM #2
Re: frustrated with iMessages
Are the iPhone users using iMessage? That may be part of the problem.
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
- By robinsoncrusoe195 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2014, 01:46 PM
- By ewthompson585 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 17Last Post: 03-25-2014, 07:54 PM
- By nelschroeder in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2014, 12:26 PM
- By jrog28 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 12:54 PM
- By robinsoncrusoe195 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2014, 06:35 AM