Galazy S4 & 64 GB SanDisk Micro SD card Issues

dirty30m

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I got this phone about 2 weeks ago with an 8gb card. everything was fine but i decided i want to buy a 64 gb one to put way more music on it (about 4200 songs). My issue is that when i transfer music to the card via the usb plugged into the phone not all of the songs transfer, only about 1800. and even when it does transfer all the tags are erased ex: all the songs show up as 08 Berzerk MMLP2 instead of the song title, artist, and album goin in the their respective places. And when i put the micro sd card into the adapter into my laptop, i am able to transfer all of my songs, but when i put the card back in my phone, it says there are no songs on it (i have named this folder both "Music" and "Media" and the problem still happens.) AND when i [ut the SC card back in the computer it says that those files were never added. So what is the deal? I HAVE formatted the SD card straight from the phone (multiple times to try to get this to work) as well as delete those .nomedia files. PLEASE HELP!!!

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I got this phone about 2 weeks ago with an 8gb card. everything was fine but i decided i want to buy a 64 gb one to put way more music on it (about 4200 songs). My issue is that when i transfer music to the card via the usb plugged into the phone not all of the songs transfer, only about 1800. and even when it does transfer all the tags are erased ex: all the songs show up as 08 Berzerk MMLP2 instead of the song title, artist, and album goin in the their respective places. And when i put the micro sd card into the adapter into my laptop, i am able to transfer all of my songs, but when i put the card back in my phone, it says there are no songs on it (i have named this folder both "Music" and "Media" and the problem still happens.) AND when i [ut the SC card back in the computer it says that those files were never added. So what is the deal? I HAVE formatted the SD card straight from the phone (multiple times to try to get this to work) as well as delete those .nomedia files. PLEASE HELP!!!

Afaik many of the 64GB cards are crap.
You confirmed that.
Let's hope the 128GBs will be better.