Can you recommend a music player?
Right now i am using the default "Play Music" application in Nexus 5. Not sure if this is the correct name for this app.
I will be using different folders to categorize the authors of the songs. Haven't done this yet.
I am somewhat sure (not 100%) that when i added different folders in my phone, the Play Music application will just combine all the songs and will display a long list.
What i want from music application is to let me choose a song folder then play the songs in it.
- Best AnswerMar 20 2014 | 9:50 pm EDT
- 03-20-2014, 09:50 PM #2
- 03-20-2014, 09:50 PM #3
- 03-20-2014, 10:46 PM #5
- 03-22-2014, 01:50 PM #6
- 88 Posts
Re: Recommend me a Music Player.
Poweramp pro is the best. You can search for your music 5 different ways. Can edit all song tags (except downloads from tubemate). Equalizer and other sound settings can be saved to many different defaults. Album art is optional. Widget sizes are also many. No problem with cloud storage
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-22-2014, 10:12 PM #7
- By stepaul8 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 09-30-2014, 08:41 AM
- By Maladroit23 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 29Last Post: 09-26-2014, 09:16 PM
- By brucedbr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 13Last Post: 09-24-2014, 05:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 12:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2014, 04:25 PM