- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I want privacy on my personal phone data when using my phone as a company phone.
I just received a job offer and it stated I would supply my personal lg g2 phone. They said they will sync it with their tablet that I will use on the job site. They said they will set up separate accounts for my company email, Skype, calendar,* contacts, files, etc. I'm not sure exactly what they will do. Most important, will they be able to view Skype even if there will be 2 separate accounts. I was thinking I could use the guest mode feature on my LG G2. Please help. Thanks.
- 03-22-2014, 09:49 AM #2
- 03-22-2014, 02:38 PM #4
Re: I want privacy on my personal phone data when using my phone as a company phone.
I would suggest doing the guest mode on your device for work to keep things separate. I don't use that type of feature, so not sure how it will affect your personal messages or calls.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Gecko123 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 33Last Post: 02-21-2017, 04:19 PM
- By elvis1935 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-04-2014, 12:07 AM
- By pawprints86 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2014, 01:09 AM
- By Justin McIntyre in forum Nexus 10 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2014, 01:07 AM
- By Dualmonitors in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2014, 12:13 AM