- 4 Posts
Installing Stock Rom
I'm looking for general advice and whether what I am about to do will brick my phone.
I have a Canadian SGS4 (1337M). I bought the phone and had it unlocked.
It was previously locked to the Rogers network, and now I have it running on Bell.
I am trying to downgrade my android to a previous version. Right now I am running 4.4 Kitkat.
I want to downgrade to either 4.3 or 4.2. I have stock roms from Bell for 4.2 and Rogers Rom for 4.3.
Will I be able to install either one on my phone using ODIN?
- 03-26-2014, 10:46 PM #2
Re: Installing Stock Rom
Due to the security program Knox, you won't be able to go any lower than 4.3. Even then, you still may have to be careful as to which ROM you flash.
- By PAC757 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 33Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:41 AM
- By Game Zone in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 03:46 PM
- By Game Zone in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:02 PM
- By ahawkua in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 11:23 AM
- By SbTwister in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:56 AM