- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 Mega disconnecting /reconnecting from USB port
We have an S3 Mega, started using it as a Wi Fi access point for a Gateway Desktop, Windows 7. After 8 hours of flawless operation , the usb starting disconnecting and then reconnecting.
The check box in the settings screen for USB tethering would uncheck. If you rechecked it it would connect then disconnect and uncheck the box. We moved from a front USB port on the Gateway to a rear USB port and that fixed that problem but after overnight, no WiFi access. Rebooting the computer fixed that. Has anyone had this problem? Other wise it works great, fast.
- 03-27-2014, 10:51 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 Mega disconnecting /reconnecting from USB port
Welcome to the forums.
Have you installed updated drivers on your PC. They can be found on Samsung's website.
- By cberry30 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2014, 07:57 PM
- By mayconvert in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:38 PM
- By androidbat in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-30-2014, 04:05 PM
- By Traian Gabrian in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2014, 07:42 AM
- By Jake_15 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2014, 02:45 PM