Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy HELP: Android-Pantech sky LTE A800s Lost Touch Sensitivity completely!!!

I have a Pantech sky LTE A800s android phone. Recently, I've having this random lost of touch sensitivity!!! After having this problem for a few weeks, My phone suddenly lost its touch sensitivity completely. I had it rooted and it's running on a Vietnamese custom ROM then recently updated it to the latest Jelly-bean with the stock ROM and root-removed. And, this problem only happen in the lock screen. If I've got through the lock screen(If the sensitivity works), everything works fine. Also, all the hard keys work fine throughout this problem.
    I've tried to install different ROMs and factory reset several times but nothing worked. I brought it to te store where I bought it the other day and they told me that this can be fixed but it'd cost more than a new one.
    Here is the picture of the phone if you're not familiar with it:
    HELP: Android-Pantech sky LTE A800s Lost Touch Sensitivity completely!!!-sky-a800s.jpg
    (This phone is also running on the new stock ROM)
    Please help!!! I love this phone so much! I'll apreciate your effort very much!
    PS: sorry for my bad english and lck of vocabulary!

Global Posts
    17,495 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: HELP: Android-Pantech sky LTE A800s Lost Touch Sensitivity completely!!!

When you flashed the ROM did you do a clean install (wipe cache, dalvik cache, and factory reset)?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HELP: Android-Pantech sky LTE A800s Lost Touch Sensitivity completely!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    When you flashed the ROM did you do a clean install (wipe cache, dalvik cache, and factory reset)?
    Didn't have a chance...

Global Posts
    17,495 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

I would suggest a factory reset then, and wiping both caches.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here