- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How do I set up icalx synchronization with Jelly Bean?
I am wondering how to set up my android phone (V 4.31) properly to make its apps (i.e. Business Calendar Pro) synchronize with my ics-calendar hosted on the ical Exchange (icalx.com). While trying to customize synchronziation I am just getting a proprietary choice of the the usual suspects to configure like gcal, facebook, outlook et al. How dow I 'tailor' a synchronization account in a way that it fulfills my very own needs?
Thanks in advance for a helping hand says
- By Jalopiejoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 06-06-2015, 11:18 AM
- By pass-a-fist in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2014, 04:24 PM
- By jayramos19 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2014, 07:55 PM
- By Ninjus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:42 AM
- By bugeyed in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:51 PM