- 03-28-2014, 08:35 AM #2
- 03-28-2014, 11:51 AM #4
Re: deleting auto-backed up photos
TBH I don't know because I don't use Google+(' photo backup feature).
I use Dropbox for auto backup of photos (and then delete the originals to reclaim the storage space*). I can delete any photo I want from Dropbox.
*That way I have virtually limitless storage space for photos on my phone.
- By Almeuit in forum T-MobileReplies: 17Last Post: 04-21-2014, 02:03 PM
- By milestonedrums in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2014, 05:16 AM
- By pass-a-fist in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2014, 04:24 PM
- By joe11116 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2014, 11:41 PM
- By Guido Golz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 03:59 AM