Sending txt and picture on whatsapp

itcandowhat

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,this might sound like a real dumba** question(it probably is!)but here goes anyway.When I use whatsapp to send a picture,as I select it,from my gallery,and it asks me if I want to send it to my chosen contact and I say yes,it then sends the picture before I can add any text with it.So the recipient ends up getting two messages from me,the picture and then the the text.My phone is Motorola MotoG with KitKat4.4.2,if that makes any difference?
Like I said,for you guys this may seem like a way lame problem,but when your new to all this caper it can give you sleepless nights!
Thank you so much,Richard

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi,this might sound like a real dumba** question(it probably is!)but here goes anyway.When I use whatsapp to send a picture,as I select it,from my gallery,and it asks me if I want to send it to my chosen contact and I say yes,it then sends the picture before I can add any text with it.So the recipient ends up getting two messages from me,the picture and then the the text.My phone is Motorola MotoG with KitKat4.4.2,if that makes any difference?
Like I said,for you guys this may seem like a way lame problem,but when your new to all this caper it can give you sleepless nights!
Thank you so much,Richard

Viber let's you sleep like a log again.