Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sending txt and picture on whatsapp

Hi,this might sound like a real dumba** question(it probably is!)but here goes anyway.When I use whatsapp to send a picture,as I select it,from my gallery,and it asks me if I want to send it to my chosen contact and I say yes,it then sends the picture before I can add any text with it.So the recipient ends up getting two messages from me,the picture and then the the text.My phone is Motorola MotoG with KitKat4.4.2,if that makes any difference?
    Like I said,for you guys this may seem like a way lame problem,but when your new to all this caper it can give you sleepless nights!
    Thank you so much,Richard

Global Posts
    423 Global Posts

Default Re: Sending txt and picture on whatsapp

Just the way it is unfortunately.

Sent from my XT1032 using AC Forums mobile app
    Putting out fire with gasoline
    Banned

Global Posts
    414 Global Posts

Default Re: Sending txt and picture on whatsapp

Quote Originally Posted by itcandowhat View Post
    Hi,this might sound like a real dumba** question(it probably is!)but here goes anyway.When I use whatsapp to send a picture,as I select it,from my gallery,and it asks me if I want to send it to my chosen contact and I say yes,it then sends the picture before I can add any text with it.So the recipient ends up getting two messages from me,the picture and then the the text.My phone is Motorola MotoG with KitKat4.4.2,if that makes any difference?
    Like I said,for you guys this may seem like a way lame problem,but when your new to all this caper it can give you sleepless nights!
    Thank you so much,Richard
    Viber let's you sleep like a log again.