Gmail App DROID ULTRA Doesn't Actively Sync
Hello all, I am using the Gmail app for my Droid Ultra and I have all accounts to auto-sync and push from server automatically and I never get the notifications for new mail.
Whenever I choose to randomly open the app, though, there will always be new mail there. This is a total productivity hinderance. What can I do about it?
Also, where can I mess with the sync settings in it in case something isn't turned on, just to be safe?
EDIT: FOUND IT, Crazy what some exploring can do!!Founder of Effective Perspectives.
Twitter:@effectperspect, Facebook.com/effectperspect, Instagram:@effectperspect
- 03-30-2014, 12:00 AM #2
- By Traldera in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:28 PM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 55Last Post: 04-18-2014, 08:13 AM
- By tsweeney77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2014, 09:56 PM
- By Larry Doolittle in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:44 PM
- By kiwiio in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:29 PM