Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts

Default Syncing Android tablet, iPhone and windows 8 for business - help

So here is my dilemma. I have an iPhone 5s and use a windows 8 pc. I use One drive and one note for work.

I just purchased a Samsung note 10.1 2014 so I'm able to do work more efficiently while away from my laptop.

Is there a good way to sync my contacts through all 3 devices? I would prefer to have all my contacts on my laptop outlook sync with both my phone and tablet. Contacts and calendar if possible.

Also, it seems my one drive doesn't work too well on my tablet. For example, If I am composing an email on my tablet I would like to just click on attach and go to my one drive and attach the file. But it seems that I need to go directly to one drive, download the file to my tablet essentially making a copy of it, and then back to my email and then attach it.

My one note seems to work and sync well, I'd prefer to keep one note if possible because I like the one note button in Outlook that instant lo you sends emails to it. Also is there a way s note will sync with one note?

Any advice or recommendations are much appreciated.

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    414 Global Posts

Default Re: Syncing Android tablet, iPhone and windows 8 for business - help

Quote Originally Posted by snowwake8 View Post
    So here is my dilemma. I have an iPhone 5s and use a windows 8 pc.
    Everybody makes mistakes.

I use One drive and one note for work.

I just purchased a Samsung note 10.1 2014
    Congrats.

so I'm able to do work more efficiently while away from my laptop.

Is there a good way to sync my contacts through all 3 devices? I would prefer to have all my contacts on my laptop outlook sync with both my phone and tablet. Contacts and calendar if possible.

Also, it seems my one drive doesn't work too well on my tablet. For example, If I am composing an email on my tablet I would like to just click on attach and go to my one drive and attach the file. But it seems that I need to go directly to one drive, download the file to my tablet essentially making a copy of it, and then back to my email and then attach it.

My one note seems to work and sync well, I'd prefer to keep one note if possible because I like the one note button in Outlook that instant lo you sends emails to it. Also is there a way s note will sync with one note?
    If you need the same data available everywhere, on all your devices, or even on third parties' devices, then stick all those data in a cloud. That you can access from all those devices. Saves you schlepping around that One Drive too. You could set that up as a backup drive to the cloud at home. So that your data are always in at least 2 places.