- 1 Posts
Help With Pre-Rooted Tablet
Hey, I just bought this cheap little Android tablet from big lots that is supposed to be Pre-Rooted.. when I use root checker it verifies root access but when trying to use a ROOT-REQUIRED app I get a "no root access" error.. I've tried every version of Superuser I can find in the app store and it's not working. What am I doing wrong?
- 03-31-2014, 02:29 AM #2
Re: Help With Pre-Rooted Tablet
Whenever you try to install an app does the superuser ask to give it root privileges? If not, then I suggest you re-root the tablet as something went wrong the first time around. Alternatively, you can check around SuperUser's settings to see if the "ask for permission" is checked (this way it will always ask you before allowing any app root access).
- By caryds in forum HTC One M8Replies: 47Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:20 AM
- By atg284 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:29 PM
- By Slick_Rick92 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:52 PM
- By mekrunner in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Chris Bolton1 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 08:28 PM