- 2 Posts
will installing a stock firmware on my phone make it SIM-locked?
I posted a thread somewhere else but I don't think it was the right place.
So basically my Samsung Galaxy S3 was SIM locked when I bought it. After getting it unlocked (long after warranty was void) I noticed the guys installed a really bad ROM and I want to reflash with a stock firmware. Will this lock my phone to a single network provider SIM card again?
- 03-31-2014, 07:22 AM #2
- By portablealpha in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2014, 03:17 PM
- By ArcticFamily in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 11Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:09 AM
- By dadathepanda in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2014, 12:43 AM
- By EKhatch in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2014, 12:36 PM
- By charles777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 12:24 PM