Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts

Unhappy [Q] Phone won't turn on - 50$ reward

So if you read the first story Here. You know the first part.

So now I kept restarting my phone beause i thought i would get back original google play and thought it was prob a easy fix but it turned to be something BAD as i went to "Volume up, home bottom, and power". There I started to wipe out "data/factory reset, wipe cache partition". After seeing i didnt get my google play I went to internet and searched for a APK google play , i found it and installed it but it crashed all the time. So after that I went to SuperSU app my rooted app and pressed permentaly remove root and after that i went back to "Volume up, home bottom, and power" and I went then to "mounts and storage > and I formated /system, /data, /data and /data/media (/sdcard).

After that i realized my phone wont turn on and since then i havent manage to turn on my phone, i wanted to turn in my phone to the fabrice i bought from but i relizead that i have a rooted phone and that they will not fix it as my warrenty is gone.

SO PLEASE HELP ME GUYS, I NEED A HAND IN NEED. THE ONE FIXING MY TROUBLE WILL BE REWARED 50$ through paypal.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,793 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Default Re: [Q] Phone won't turn on - 50$ reward

Good luck. We do not ask members to pay for advice, nor do we condone that. Donation links must meet the forum guidelines.