Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I change my addresses in Google Now?

I'm fairly new to Android, and I don't understand all the things it does.

If I keep swiping left I come to a page that I think is called Google Now. It has all sorts of strange information that I assume my phone thinks I would be interested in.
    I click the magic wand, the centre icon at the bottom. It takes me to a page 'Customise Google Now'.
    I click on 'Places'. It comes up with what Android apparently thinks is my home and work addresses. The Home address is almost right. The Work address is way off. I don't where it got that.
    So how do I change those addresses? I thought Android eventually might make a better guess, but it hasn't changed, ever, as far as I can tell.
    If I click on those addresses, I get a box that asks 'Set this place as Home for travel info?' Then it has that address highlighted. I change that address in the box, but then nothing happens. There seems to be no place to click to save, and if I just click out of that box, it goes back to the original (wrong) address.
    So I'd appreciate a spot of help.

Default Re: How do I change my addresses in Google Now?

You can edit Home and Work locations in Google Maps. Open Maps, swipe in from the left, and tap Settings, then Edit Home or Work. Since everything is integrated, Google Now will be able to use that information.
    Ilfracombe likes this.