- 3 Posts
Type Scands text on english Keyboard
I need some assitance typing Scands text like on a PC
LT+0229 = å
ALT+0197 = Å
ALT+0228 = ä
ALT+0196 = Ä
ALT+0246 = ö
ALT+0214 = Ö
how do i do this using Better Keyboard, I bought better keyboard long ago and use it all the time please help.
also the reason why i need scands is because I am trying to rename a folder so that my music playlist will see it as the artist they are not as Unknown!.
- 04-01-2014, 03:07 PM #2
Re: Type Scands text on english Keyboard
Welcome to Android Central! I can't help you with Better Keyboard, but you can change Google Keyboard to many different languages. Go to Settings>Language & input, tap the settings icon next to Google Keyboard, then Input Languages, then uncheck "Use System Language," and then select the Scandinavian language you need from the long list.
With Better Keyboard, you could check its settings to see if it has a similar option.
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 04-03-2014, 01:03 PM
- By TechRaider05 in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2014, 09:00 AM
- By mrjack in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:08 AM
- By OpenBSD in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 10:09 AM
- By eppack in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 10:03 AM