- 3 Posts
Android music album art missing
I have a bunch of albums i uploaded to my SD card on my Android Samsung galaxy S3 verizon phone. when i go to open the default music player i most if not all of the album art is missing. what gives. I put .jpg images in the folders where the music is stored before i uploaded to the my phone. how can i fix this so the music player sees the album art and uses it accordingly. I do not want to use an Album art finder app to update the album art because what was the sense of adding a .jpg image to the folder in the first place. it also does not make sense that there are some albums art that is found but not others. what a mess.
one more question in this same realm. I also have one artist that comes up unknown the artist is Bjork why does it come up unknown? is it because it is not spelled correctly , do i need to type the O in scands text. how can i type in scands text? any assitance is appreciated.
- By steve_tb in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2014, 03:51 PM
- By mckmck in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2014, 09:12 AM
- By ptom13 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 12:14 PM
- By ChinaOperatingSystem in forum Huawei Ascend P6Replies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 09:59 AM
- By Richard Crane in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 06:47 AM