- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Android Location Tracker
I have my previous phone which is a Droid Bionic with Jelly Bean that I do not use any longer and does not have a number associated with it. I would like to leave it in my car so I can use it as lo-jack in case my car gets stolen. I switched it on and tried locating it using Android Location Tracker with the Location Service turned on the phone. The tracker is not able to find the location of the phone.
Does the phone need to be connected to 3G or wi-fi for location service?
- 04-01-2014, 01:26 PM #2
- 04-01-2014, 02:29 PM #3
- By mckmck in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:12 AM
- By zavye3100 in forum Android WearReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2014, 07:15 PM
- By gow75 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 12:22 PM
- By ChinaOperatingSystem in forum Huawei Ascend P6Replies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 10:59 AM
- By Richard Crane in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:47 AM