Samsung S4 - Beauty Face edit mode NOT WORKING

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Wondering if anyone can experienced this...I'm trying to edit a face photo.

When i go into edit mode of my picture, I select "portrait". The yellow square box appears on the face of the person so that tells me the face is detected. Then I select "beauty face" so I can edit parts of the face ie" nose , mouth etc and the yellow box moves to a random part of the picture (away from the face).

This never happened before until I installed the latest update to my phone.

Anyone else have this issue? Is there a place I can log my issue so Samsung is aware? (Not that they will do anything about it....)

nyc_lala

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I just got the S5 and beauty face is definitely not working. One of the reasons I converted to Samsung was for the camera and all the different modes. I'm very disappointed and wishing I had my iPhone again.

joleigh

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! I have the Samsung Galaxy Mini 3, but I think I might be able to help. For some reason, Beauty Face was turned off on my phone - so you may want to check to see if it's turned on.

Go to Settings
Go to More
Go to Application Manager
Here you'll have 4 options: Downloaded, On SD card, Running, All
Scroll over to ALL
Scroll all the way to the bottom and this is where your "turned off" apps are
Click on Beauty Face and turn on

Hope this helps!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys! I have the Samsung Galaxy Mini 3, but I think I might be able to help. For some reason, Beauty Face was turned off on my phone - so you may want to check to see if it's turned on.

Go to Settings
Go to More
Scroll over to ALL

Hope this helps!

Sara_80

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Tried to follow:
Go to Settings
Go to More
Scroll over to ALL

I scrolled over to ALL and looked through the list but unable to locate Beauty Face.

Really want to get my camera working 100% this is very frustrating.
If anyone else got the above directions to work, maybe provide a screenshot of what you turned on?

karylsugar

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

Wondering if anyone can experienced this...I'm trying to edit a face photo.

When i go into edit mode of my picture, I select "portrait". The yellow square box appears on the face of the person so that tells me the face is detected. Then I select "beauty face" so I can edit parts of the face ie" nose , mouth etc and the yellow box moves to a random part of the picture (away from the face).

This never happened before until I installed the latest update to my phone.

Anyone else have this issue? Is there a place I can log my issue so Samsung is aware? (Not that they will do anything about it....)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie