- 2 Posts
How to delete unread email in MailDroid
Wife has a Samsung Galaxy Tab with MailDroid version 3.35 (I use a PC, so am not involved when she looks at her email) and she asked how to delete an email before she opens it.
I tried but couldn't figure it out - too many icons whose function is unknown - am sure it's easy, but am baffled.
- 04-02-2014, 06:04 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: How to delete unread email in MailDroid
Thanks, maildroiddev, for the response.
Unfortunately, there is NO box next to the emails.
I checked PREFERENCES but didn't see anything obvious.
When an email is selected, the 'trash can' appears on the top bar, but she wants to be able to delete an email without opening it (basically so won't get a "drive-by virus").
Latest: see the 'boxes' now ... was looking for bigger & to the left
Thank you, again, maildroiddev !!
- By jwang217 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 04-03-2014, 04:22 PM
- By Don164 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2014, 04:18 AM
- By islandchick31 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:22 PM
- By MzSarcasma in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 05:31 PM
- By goombah in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 05:04 PM