- 2 Posts
Nexus 4 Memory
okay, so I cracked the screen on my Nexus 4 and the phone is useless. it still turns on and everything but I cant use the screen. can anyone help me with the memory on the phone? when I plug it into the computer, it says that there are no pictures or anything on the device. I just want all the music, pictures and contacts from the phone before sending it off to get fixed because they say they'll wipe it completely. Is there a way where I could fix the screen and whatever else is broken myself so that I still have all the pictures and whatnot on the phone?
- 04-03-2014, 09:57 AM #2
- 04-03-2014, 10:45 AM #3
- 04-03-2014, 02:55 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Nexus 4 Memory
ya it did fall, but the screen saver picture is still on there when I click the side button to turn the screen on and off again. and I still have incoming messages, and app updates and such pop up at the top, so how would I be able to find out if the memory chipset was damaged?
- 04-03-2014, 10:57 PM #6
- By pankajmardikar in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 12:12 PM
- By cab2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2014, 07:19 PM
- By Nguyenning in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:05 PM
- By ErnstMach in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 04-02-2014, 09:14 PM
- By Anils Chores in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2014, 02:43 PM