- 2 Posts
Questions about my HTC One (M7), can you help me?
I just bought an HTC One and I have several questions, hope you can help me answering them.
I would REALLY appreciate if you could help me (: no matter if you answer only one question
Here's the list:
- I have Android 4.2.2 and I checked for software update and it said that it's up to date, but HTC's webpage says that there's already a 4.4 version for my phone, why's this?
- When I pull down the notification's bar and switch to the dashboard, the transition that occurs it's kinda weird, it doesn't look smooth, is that normal?
- Can i disable BlinkFeed?
- Other apps and functions lag too (e.g. Facebook app and when swiftkey keyboard expands)
- I don't want my home screen to have several "tabs", I just want one, is this possible?
- What's the option of Beats Audio that appears on settings? What's that for? Louder speakers?
- My general experience with this phone is kinda disappointing, I thought that it was going to be a bit faster/smoother, do you think that's because of the software?
Thanks for reading and for the help!
I don't know if this helps, but i'm from Mexico, I don't know if that matters.
- 04-03-2014, 02:54 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Questions about my HTC One (M7), can you help me?
- By dpham00 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 04:16 PM
- By Shakil9130 in forum ASUS FonepadReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 12:00 PM
- By iPhone 4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 06:12 PM
- By artofdesign in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:12 PM
- By blanier98 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2014, 11:09 PM