HELP: Galaxy s4 mini switching wireless off itself and no network

sssalsa786

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hiya
I am new here and not exactly tech savvy so could really use some help.

I have a galaxy s4 mini and since this morning it won't connect to the network (I am with three - they have checked there are not signal problems in my area) AND I can't connect to my wireless (definitely working as I am using my iPad to write this.

So when I go to switch the wireless on, on the phone, it flicks itself back off again and doesn't even go green like it normally does.

I don't know if either of the following two things would have affected this or not:
1) my phone downloaded some Samsung update yesterday (via 3G, don't know if it completed though). Phone says its using android version 4.2.2 - is that relevant?

2) got my phone on to the wireless system lat night (because of MAC address filtering) but it was working fine last night.

Anyway I have tried all the standard things - switching my phone on and off, taking the SIM card out etc but still no network and no wireless.

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you :)

sssalsa786

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for this, but I have just tried this but it hasn't worked :-(

I have also done a firmware update using kies and still no luck. Have backed everything up and have done a master reset and its still not connecting to the network and I can't get the wireless to stay on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair