Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help with a HTC vivid please.

I have a HTC vivid it works on my carrier but the APN screen does nothing it is a black screen and says APN at the top nothing else shows i need to change the setting but dont know why it does this or how to change it. There is no lock next to the APN so i know it is unlocked any ideas

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Help with a HTC vivid please.

Quote Originally Posted by petpat View Post
    I have a HTC vivid it works on my carrier but the APN screen does nothing it is a black screen and says APN at the top nothing else shows i need to change the setting but dont know why it does this or how to change it. There is no lock next to the APN so i know it is unlocked any ideas
    Try a full reboot. Is this phone modded as in an unlocked bootloader, root, etc?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Help with a HTC vivid please.

I Have reset it before i dont know if it is unlocked bootloader or root all i know is that it is a att phone i am using on ptel and it was unlocked might just be sim unlocked.