- 5 Posts
Help with a HTC vivid please.
I have a HTC vivid it works on my carrier but the APN screen does nothing it is a black screen and says APN at the top nothing else shows i need to change the setting but dont know why it does this or how to change it. There is no lock next to the APN so i know it is unlocked any ideas
- 04-04-2014, 10:03 AM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By Bryan Lucas in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2014, 02:39 PM
- By zmsox in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:26 AM
- By JerseyErnie in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2014, 08:53 AM
- By chri5tina in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 01:21 PM
- By hieulc in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:53 AM