- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S2 turns itself off when bluetooth is on?
Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S2. I have a problem that whenever I try to turn bluetooth on, the phone starts to overheat and then turns off. I have to quickly turn bluetooth off after the next boot, because it turns off again if I don't do it fast enough. Wi-Fi however works perfectly fine. How can I fix this problem? Thanks!
- By chrispche in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2014, 09:13 PM
- By robrandon in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2014, 08:46 AM
- By _pp in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2014, 09:35 AM
- By xterra4mike in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 04-04-2014, 03:51 PM
- By AlphaWlf6 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:24 AM