- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Outlook: can't get to inbox
Using the official Outlook for Android App (Samsung S3).
When I open the app, it goes straight to an email message. I have to press the "back" button repeatedly until I get to the last message, then it goes to the inbox view. How do I go directly into the inbox? If I open the app and it goes right to a message, how do I get to the inbox from there? I have pressed and swiped every way I can think of, to no avail. I can't find anything like a manual for this app anywhere online.
- By felloffthetruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 135Last Post: 09-10-2014, 09:10 PM
- By dermotlorry in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 04:51 PM
- By waleed az in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 10:34 AM
- By sampoodle in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 09:50 AM
- By waleed az in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 06:54 AM