Google Play store problem...

Ihatemyphone1

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I have a huawei asc g510, yesterday I rooted it and bought the Rom toolbox of jrummy in the g.play store.Then the next day my gmail and google play store didn't work(it just exites at startup), i tried the clear cache and force stop function ...no help, i saw the disabled/enabled downloads function in the app manager still it didn't work,then i deleted the play store entirely with the rom toolbox and reinstalled it with an google play apk from the androidpolice site , still it didn't work..and I went to a factory reset, the google app wasn't on the phone and i couldn't login on gmail, i tried the hosts trick to put the # in front of the second ip, it just helped with the gmail login, so i downloaded from the same site g.play AND STILL IT EXITES, I even tried to flash those gapps from xda and it says installation aborted...:mad::mad::mad:
I don't know what the heck am i going to do next...any suggestions please? :'(

Best regards,

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
You need too reinstall a stock rom. Check the development Forums for your device and see if there's any way to restore back to stock.

Otherwise, you can try side loading those apps and see if you can load it that way.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital