Any good apps to track tablet usage for kids?

Kelemvor33

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
So I'd like to put something on the tablet for my kids that will track what they're doing on the tablet. I'd like info such as this app was launched at this time and was closed at this time, etc. Mainly so I can see are they playing Angry birds all evening or using educational games. Are they reading until midnight or going to bed at a decent time. Things like that.

Has anyone used an app like this before that can do all those things?

Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Any good apps to track tablet usage? Which apps, when they're used, etc?

So I'd like to put something on the tablet for my kids that will track what they're doing on the tablet. I'd like info such as this app was launched at this time and was closed at this time, etc. Mainly so I can see are they playing Angry birds all evening or using educational games. Are they reading until midnight or going to bed at a decent time. Things like that.

Has anyone used an app like this before that can do all those things?

Thanks!

I can't think of anything that will do those specific actions. There are several apps and launchers in the a play store that will let you enable certain conditions for kids, ie blocking certain apps, services, etc. One app that I came across is Kids Shell - Safe Launcher in the Play Store. Take a look at it and see if it's a what you are looking for.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s?id=com.whisperarts.kidsshell&token=HC-nLlv4

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC