- 4 Posts
Only dial screen after applying pasword.
I am totally new to anything more than a simple phone so please bear with me?
I have just bought a Motorola Moto G and am waiting for a simm from free.fr to arrive. That's a week of waiting! I have been looking through the various bits on the phone and decided to put a password on it. I have done this on all of my previous, simple, phones with no problems, but now that I have done it on the MG all I can get is the phone dial screen. No pptions for any apps, settings, etc. Just the dial screen.
I have tried the factory reset using the power/volume buttons but when I get to the second selection, with the 'distressed android' showing I don't get any options with it, just the android. Can anyone help me please?
- 4 Posts
Re: Only dial screen after applying pasword.
Well, after chatting to Motorola and still not doing the reset I decided to have a play again. I went through the sequence until I got to the 'distressed android'. I decided to try pressing the volume up switch followed by the off/on button and, low and behold, up popped the options.
I selected the factory reset, went through the setup again and I now have a working phone again. All I need now is for free.fr to get their finger out and get my simm to me!
- By cowboys703 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 09:12 PM
- By Eli_C in forum Moto X+1Replies: 87Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:39 AM
- By darryjr in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:04 PM
- By Elgars Ozols in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2014, 01:25 AM
- By Skrail in forum Cricket Optimus CReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:18 PM