Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S4 SCH I9545 will not load after installing new ROM

Galaxy S4 SCH I545 - I have tried multiple ROMs and the stock ROM. Backups won't load up, something happened in the wipe dalvik, and I lost my backup - Didn't think I needed to back up on the computer (yes I know, stupidity). I can sideload using ADB to TWRP - It will install the ROMs and comes up successful. When it loads up though and goes to where the Samsung screen will be it shows only a blu screen with pink lines going across it.
    I have Odin, but I can't get it to find my phone when I have it connected. I don't know what else to do.

I am also using Wine on a Mac to run Odin because Heimdall doesn't seem to work.
    I have done a hard reset
    I have done a factory wipe
    I have tried multiple ROMs. SlimKat, CWP, and even Verizon Stock

I am out of options. I am still able to load into TWRP, I am still able to load into Download on the device, I can move files around, but it won't boot up after TWRP, it just goes to the blue and pink screen.. Please help!

If there is a thread on this please direct me to it, but I haven't been able to find ANYTHING on this one.
    Last edited by kdaddyalwayz; 04-07-2014 at 05:42 PM.