- 04-06-2014, 10:43 PM #2
Re: moving apps to sd card on an lg f3
Welcome to Android Central! Moving apps to SD card is not typically available on Android any more, unless you have a Samsung device (or unless you root your device). If you don't see the Move to SD button when you tap Settings>Apps and then select an app, then you don't have that function.
- By adavyhou in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:49 PM
- By Lucy Davies in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2014, 10:49 AM
- By bcfour in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:05 PM
- By Don Nichols in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2014, 08:21 PM
- By Don Nichols in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2014, 08:21 PM