Mr.Jrannjoy5

vinceannjoy5

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Can somebody please tell me the unlock code for a motorola droid ultra so that I can use it with the network of my choose ... Thank you for your time ai appreciate it

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Can somebody please tell me the unlock code for a motorola droid ultra so that I can use it with the network of my choose ... Thank you for your time ai appreciate it

Posted via Android Central App
The Motorola Droid Ultra is locked to Verizon. It does have global capability which will allow you to use it on GSM networks, including limited availability in the US. The device supports GSM bands 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz. I'm not sure which carriers use those bands in the US, but it's going to be very limited and you'll likely not have complete functionality, ie. 4G data, mms, etc.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
The Motorola Droid Ultra is locked to Verizon. It does have global capability which will allow you to use it on GSM networks, including limited availability in the US. The device supports GSM bands 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz. I'm not sure which carriers use those bands in the US, but it's going to be very limited and you'll likely not have complete functionality, ie. 4G data, mms, etc.

Supposedly It works on At&t on just 3g but as far as I know it is a rumor. I have never seen proof of it.

http://smartphones.findthebest.com/...s-support-the-Motorola-DROID-Ultra-smartphone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20