Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Mr.Jrannjoy5

Can somebody please tell me the unlock code for a motorola droid ultra so that I can use it with the network of my choose ... Thank you for your time ai appreciate it

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Mr.Jrannjoy5

Get it from the carrier you bought the phone. No one else can give it to you.

Global Posts
    8,138 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by vinceannjoy5 View Post
    Can somebody please tell me the unlock code for a motorola droid ultra so that I can use it with the network of my choose ... Thank you for your time ai appreciate it

Posted via Android Central App
    The Motorola Droid Ultra is locked to Verizon. It does have global capability which will allow you to use it on GSM networks, including limited availability in the US. The device supports GSM bands 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz. I'm not sure which carriers use those bands in the US, but it's going to be very limited and you'll likely not have complete functionality, ie. 4G data, mms, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    The Motorola Droid Ultra is locked to Verizon. It does have global capability which will allow you to use it on GSM networks, including limited availability in the US. The device supports GSM bands 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz. I'm not sure which carriers use those bands in the US, but it's going to be very limited and you'll likely not have complete functionality, ie. 4G data, mms, etc.
    Supposedly It works on At&t on just 3g but as far as I know it is a rumor. I have never seen proof of it.

http://smartphones.findthebest.com/q...tra-smartphone

Global Posts
    8,138 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    Supposedly It works on At&t on just 3g but as far as I know it is a rumor. I have never seen proof of it.

http://smartphones.findthebest.com/q...tra-smartphone
    I've looked around and it actually could either be 2g or 3g depending on your market and how they deploy their network within that area.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app