connection problem on mobile data

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I have a problem regarding my android phone I can't connect to mobile data I reset the APN I even factory reset it. Its the same problem. But when I I try to open the hotspot of my phone my 2nd android phone have internet access. I don't get it .. The phone who shares the connection cannot access internet but the phone who is connecting to it have internet access.. Plz help another instructions plz.. Coz I already reset APN, ask network provider for new setup, factory reset, check or unchecked security setup, uninstall antivirus, uninstall apps that maybe causing the problems. I try using the sim card to other phone and mobile data is working there...

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello. First, are you getting mobile data with your phone (the one you are using as the Hotspot)? If yes, then it's likely not the device(s), rather an issue where you don't have a Hotspot plan together your device. If this is the case you'll need to check with your carrier or use a app such as FoxFi for tethering.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like the phone is broken. I hope it's in warranty, because your best option is to have it replaced.

Bring it to your carrier's store and let them look at it, and see what's wrong with it. If they come to the conclusion that they have to replace your phone, you lose all your data, so make sure everything not backed up to Google is backed up to your SD card, your computer or a cloud account.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34