- 04-08-2014, 09:24 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- 04-08-2014, 10:38 PM #3
Re: How to Separate files in music library
Welcome to Android Central! If you put the non-music mp3s in a separate folder, you could create a blank file titled ".nomedia" (using any file manager app--make sure you include that period) in that folder, which instructs the system's Media Scanner to ignore that folder.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By NellieRose in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:40 AM
- By eds817 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 28Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:13 PM
- By El Sparrow in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 04-23-2014, 02:24 PM
- By Coderx7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2014, 09:35 AM
- By Mike Andrade2 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2014, 01:51 AM